Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Sovereign!

The news is out! We do not serve some anemic or weak God.

Jeremiah 32:17 says this, “Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.” It is far easier to list what God cannot do than to list what He can do! Church, our God is, “vast, massive, mammoth, colossal and gargantuan.”

The enemy, however is a fear monger.

The devil desires to scare the heaven out of you! However, I would remind all of us this morning that life is not about who is against us, but rather who is sovereignly for us so when we say, “I am too tired.” God sovereignly promises to give us rest. When we say, “Nobody loves me.” God sovereignly promises to love us. When we say, “I cannot go on.” God sovereignly promises that His grace is sufficient. When we say, “I cannot do it.” God sovereignly promises that we can do all things. When we say, “I cannot forgive myself.” God sovereignly promises to forgive us. And we say, “I cannot afford to.” God sovereignly promises that He will supply our every need.

I SAY IT IS TIME FOR ALL OF US TO PUT OUR HAND IN THE HAND OF THE MAN WHO STILLED THE WATER.

Why? Because the, “The Lord does whatever pleases Him...” and it pleases Him to take such good care of us!

No comments: