Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Good News?


God has covered our shortfall.

 Jesus saves! Jesus saves! We, the church, the redeemed, ought to be witnessing to that truth. In Act 1:1, Jesus told His disciples that they were to be, “…His witnesses…” Nothing has changed! We are to tell the world about Christ! Jesus changes lives! He has changed my life! My guess is, that He has changed your life as well. We are called to be a witness to the greatness of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Every conversation that we are a part of ought to point people toward Jesus and play down ourselves!

Can I get a witness today?

I have said it before and I will say it again!

Jesus is good news and the good news ought to make the news and the best way for the good news to make the news is for us … the redeemed … to spread the good news, but people will not be receptive to the good news, that you and I possess, unless they see us as good news! Are you good news or are you bad news? Are you an encourager or are you a discourager? Inside of the church and outside of the church, people, human beings, are starving for a little encouragement.

How good are you at representing the good news?

No comments: