Thursday, July 07, 2016

A Must Read!


1st Thessalonians 5:11 tells us to, “Encourage one another and build each other up.” Hebrews 10:25 says, “Let us encourage one another…” Hebrews 3:13 implores us to, “Encourage one another daily…”

CHURCH! LET US LOOK FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO ENCOURAGE OTHER PEOPLE!

Let Verbal Encouragement Flourish!

Let us all inspire before we expire. Be liberal with your praise. I have never met anybody who has said, "Stop encouraging me! I have had it up to here with your encouragement. I cannot take it any more.”  What does God’s word have to say about the situation? “The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.” (Proverbs 12:18) “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.” (Psalm 19:14)

We must weigh our words because words hurt. To belittle is to be little.

Before you say anything to or about anyone, you must receive a green light from each of these approval gates. The Four Gates of Approval are: Is it CONFIDENTIAL? Is it TRUE? Is it NECESSARY? Is it KIND?

How good are you at representing the good news?

No comments: