Monday, June 20, 2016

Men Speak!


Do you know that men have a special language?

When a man says, "TAKE A BREAK, HONEY. YOU ARE WORKING WAY TOO HARD.’’ He really means, "I cannot hear the game over the vacuum cleaner."

When a man says, “THAT IS INTERESTING DEAR.” He really means, "Are you still talking?"

When a man says, "IT IS A GUY THING." He really means, "There is no rational thought pattern connected with this idea and you have absolutely no chance at all of making it logical."

When a man asks, "CAN I HELP WITH DINNER?" He really means, "Why isn’t dinner ready yet?"

When a man says, "UH HUH, SURE HONEY,” or “YES, DEAR!" He really means, “Absolutely nothing.” – It is a conditioned response.

When a man says, "YOU KNOW HOW BAD MY MEMORY IS." He really means, "I can remember the theme song to ‘Hogan’s Heroes’, the phone # of the first girl that I ever kissed and the vehicle identification numbers of every car that I have ever owned, but yes, I forgot your birthday.”

When a man says, “OH, DO NOT FUSS! I JUST CUT MYSELF. IT IS NO BIG DEAL." He really means, "I have probably severed a limb, but I will bleed to death before I admit that I am hurt.”

When a man says, "YOU LOOK TERRIFIC!" He really means, "Oh please! Do not try on one more outfit. We are late and I am starving."

When a man says, "I AM NOT LOST. I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE.’’ He really means, "No one will ever see us alive again."

When God says, “Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.” (1st Corinthians 16 13-14) He really means, “Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.”

Every man can become more of a man when the man uses God’s word as the plan.

No comments: